Employers have responsibilities under the 2005 Act and the 2007 Regulations, for the Inspection of Racking.
LHS offers a fully comprehensive Pallet Storage and Racking Systems Safety Inspection Service. We will ensure that you meet all of your obligations under the Statutory Regulations. All members of our surveyor team are "competent persons" as defined within the regulations and have extensive experience in the inspection and certification of racking. A full set of reports are provided following the inspection, which highlight all risks identified using our proven risk assessment methodology.
We can help to:
- Identify and report problems before they become serious
- Confirm the safety, integrity and reliability of your pallet racking and storage systems
- Minimise the risk of workplace accidents or collapses
- Ensure worker safety and prevent injury, loss of life, fines, compensation claims and legal actions
- Maintain high safety standards and comply with all statutory regulations.
- Ensure all personnel conduct their work in a safe environment.
- Deliver the results and provide all statutory reports online using CLASS.
Safety inspection, certification and calibration of materials handling and safety equipment is Lifting and Handling Services speciality. Contact us for technical and legal advice on +35345 868342 (email: email@example.com) or visit our download section.